Visual creativity involves use of visual elements such as color, line, shape, value, tone, texture, volume or form to make visual arts. Visual principles are also used to arrange the visual elements. Learners will examine creative images in a two dimensional plane. The design principles enable one to design images in a more creative manner.
Visual Principles include
- Lines that help to direct the eye and to create emphasis
- Scale that creates attention to various elements.
- Color that improves the visual arts.
- Repetition that creates consistency.
- Negative space that is used to design logos.